- 6 6 eggeggs
- 1 – 2 1 – 2 scallion, finely choppedscallions, finely chopped
- 4 – 8 4 – 8 thin slices of air-dried chorizothin slices of air dried chorizo or salami or cooked bacon
- 3½ oz. 100 g shredded cheese
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon red pesto or green pesto (optional)
- salt and pepper
Nutrition71% Fat27% Protein2% Carbs
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Chop scallions and meat.
- Whisk the eggs together with seasoning and pesto. Add the cheese and stir.
- Place the batter in muffin forms and add bacon, chorizo or salami.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes, depending on the size of the muffin forms.
Kids love these cheesy muffins. Perfect for a lunchbox!