Keto crispy baked chicken with BBQ mayo
- 1⁄3 cup (1¼ oz.) 80 ml (32 g)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 lbs 900 g chicken thighs (bone-in with skin)
- 4 oz. (32⁄3 cups) 110 g (850 ml) baby spinach
- 2 (10 oz.) 2 (280 g) , sliced, sliced
- ½ (2 oz.) ½ (55 g) red onion, slicedred onions, sliced
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450°F (200°C). Combine coconut flour and spices in a plastic bag.
- Place the chicken in the bag and shake gently to properly cover with the flour and spices.
- Place the chicken skin side up in a greased baking dish. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Use a meat thermometer if you're unsure; the internal temperature in the thighs should be 165°F (74°C).
- While the chicken is baking, chop the ingredients for the salad and prepare the sauce by mixing all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Serve the chicken on top of the salad with a dollop of the BBQ-mayo.
If you feel like further customizing this dish, here are some more yummy low-carb sauces and condiments to play around with.