- 1 lb 450 g chicken thighs, boneless
- ½ lb 225 g broccoli
- 3½ oz. 100 g fresh green beans
- 1 1 yellow onion, finely choppedyellow onions, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons 3 tablespoons butter or coconut oil
- 2 cans 2 cans coconut cream or coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon curry paste
- 1 1 red chili pepper, finely chopped or gratedred chili peppers, finely chopped or grated
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 12⁄3 lbs 750 g cauliflower
- ½ teaspoon ½ teaspoon salt
- 3¼ oz. 90 g butter or coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon ½ teaspoon turmeric (optional)
Nutrition72% Fat16% Protein9% Carbs
- Melt butter or coconut oil in a pan.
- Fry finely chopped onion, ginger and chili pepper for a few minutes.
- Add curry paste and fry the chicken pieces until light brown (5–10 minutes). Add more butter or oil if needed.
- Chop broccoli and French beans and add to the pan.
- Add the coconut cream or milk, only the solid part, discard most of the excess liquid (or save it to make smoothies etc.), season and let simmer for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare the low-carb cauliflower rice.
- Use a grater and grate the entire cauliflower head, even the stem.
- Melt butter or coconut oil in a skillet. Add the cauliflower rice and cook over medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until the rice has softened a bit.
- Add salt and optional turmeric while frying.
- You can also cook the rice in the microwave. Put the rice in a glass bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and microwave it for 5-6 minutes. Mix in the butter or coconut oil and let it melt.
You can, of course, also make the rice all natural without turmeric or add another favorite spice. Try an herb salt, curry or paprika powder.