3-ingredient egg cups
- 1 tsp 1 tsp butter
- 2 2 large egglarge eggs
- 1¼ oz. 35 g smoked deli ham, chopped
- ¼ cup (1 oz.) 60 ml (30 g) cheddar cheese, grated
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- If not using a microwave, preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Grease one mug or ramekin per serving with butter.
- Beat the eggs with a fork in the mug. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the chopped ham and grated cheese and mix well.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds to 2 minutes, or cook in the oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the eggs are firm.
Feel free to substitute the cheddar cheese or ham for any other cheese or sliced meat you have in your fridge.
If you make more than one serving, beating the eggs in a bowl is easier.
You can also cook these in a muffin tin and store them in the fridge for 7-8 days.
Diet Doctor’s recipe team has slightly adjusted this recipe to follow our guidelines. You’ll find the original recipe in Sahil's cookbook, "Keto Life".