- 11⁄3 lbs 600 g turkey breast
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups 500 ml sour cream or heavy whipping cream
- 7 oz. 200 g cream cheese
- salt and pepper
- 6¾ tablespoons 100 ml small capers
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon tamari soy sauce
Nutrition76% Fat21% Protein3% Carbs
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Sauté the turkey breasts in butter until it has turned a nice color. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake the turkey breasts in the oven while you prepare the sauce and a side dish.
- Pour the juices into a small saucepan. Add sour cream or heavy cream and cream cheese. Stir and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and let simmer for a while.
- Salt and pepper to taste before serving. If you want to give the sauce more color, add some Japanese gluten-free soy sauce, or tomato paste, which will give it a mild nice flavor.
- Fry the capers quickly on high heat in oil or butter in a small frying pan until crispy, or have them as they are.
Great side dishes are broccoli or cauliflower mash! This cream cheese sauce can be adapted to any kind of meat – with or without bones! Fillets or chops. Beef, pork, lamb, chicken or turkey. Preferably with skin or fat on, as this enhances flavor and fat contents.
Flavor ideas: Tapenade, pimientos, tomato paste, parmesan cheese, fresh herbs, fried onion, garlic, curry paste, lemon and capers.