Low-carb zucchini bread
- 14 oz. 400 g , shredded
- 6 6 eggeggs
- 1 cup 225 ml (100 g) shredded cheese
- ½ cup 125 ml (60 g) almond flour
- ¼ cup 60 ml (35 g) sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp (20 g) ground psyllium husk powder
- 2 tsp 2 tsp (10 g) baking powder
- ½ tsp ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp paprika powder (optional)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp dried rosemary (optional)
- poppy seeds, for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Rinse the zucchini but don't peel. Finely shred and squeeze out excess liquid.
- In a medium-sized bowl, beat the eggs until fluffy and stir in shredded zucchini and shredded cheese.
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Combine to a smooth batter.
- Place the batter in a bread pan lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle the bread with poppy seeds.
- Bake in the oven for 50 minutes. Let cool on the rack for a while. Cut in slices and enjoy with butter or your favorite low-carb spread.