Keto minute steak roulads with cheese and herb butter
Let’s talk amazing keto steak deliciousness! Flavorful meat wrapped about ooey, gooey, cheese, and served over softened leeks and mushrooms is stunningly delectable. We’re taking weeknight meals up a notch! Don’t forget the herb butter. Mmm, herb butter.
- 8 8 minute steakminute steaks
- 8 8 tooth picktooth picks
- 3 oz. 75 g cheddar cheese or gruyère cheese, cut into rods
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp butter, for frying
- 2 2 leekleeks
- 15 oz. 450 g mushrooms
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp olive oil
- 5 oz. 150 g herb butter
- Trim and rinse the leeks. Cut into nice, wide slices, both the white and the green part. Cut the mushrooms into wedges.
- Fry mushrooms and leeks in olive oil until they have turned a nice color. Salt and pepper to taste. Place in a bowl, and cover to keep warm.
- Place the minute steaks on a large cutting board. Salt and pepper. Place a cheese rod on each minute steak and roll up. Close with a tooth pick.
- Sauté the roulades on medium heat for about 10–15 minutes and perhaps lower the heat towards the end.
- Pour the juices over the leeks and mushrooms. Serve the roulades with herb butter and the fried vegetables. Remember to remove the tooth picks before serving!