Keto minute steak roulads with cheese and herb butter
- 8 8 minute steakminute steaks
- 8 8 tooth picktooth picks
- 3 oz. 75 g (150 ml) cheddar cheese or gruyère cheese, cut into rods
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp butter, for frying
- 2 2 leekleeks
- 15 oz. 450 g mushrooms
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp olive oil
- 5 oz. 150 g herb butter
- Trim and rinse the leeks. Cut into nice, wide slices, both the white and the green part. Cut the mushrooms into wedges.
- Fry mushrooms and leeks in olive oil until they have turned a nice color. Salt and pepper to taste. Place in a bowl, and cover to keep warm.
- Place the minute steaks on a large cutting board. Salt and pepper. Place a cheese rod on each minute steak and roll up. Close with a tooth pick.
- Sauté the roulades on medium heat for about 10–15 minutes and perhaps lower the heat towards the end.
- Pour the juices over the leeks and mushrooms. Serve the roulades with herb butter and the fried vegetables. Remember to remove the tooth picks before serving!
You could also add a dash of red chili flakes for a kick of heat to the leeks!