Keto mini quiche with ham
- 14 oz. 400 g prosciutto, sliced or ham, cured
- 8 8 large egglarge eggs
- 7 oz. (4⁄5 cup) 200 g (200 ml) mascarpone cheese or cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 tbsp 3 tbsp finely chopped, fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Set aside small, oven-proof ramekins (see tips).
- Place three slices of prosciutto in each ramekin, covering the sides and bottom.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the eggs, mascarpone cheese, chives, salt, and pepper. The mixture doesn't have to be completely smooth.
- Pour the egg mixture into the ramekins, and bake on the middle rack, for 15 minutes or until the egg mixture has set in the middle. Serve slightly warm.
I usually make enough for two quiches per person for breakfast, but if you think that may be too much, just have one quiche. The idea is simple: adjust the quantities to match your needs. If you are full, stop eating; if you're still hungry, eat more.
If you're having this for lunch or dinner, a fresh salad will be great with this dish.
Diet Doctor’s recipe team has slightly adjusted this recipe to follow our guidelines. You’ll find the original recipe in Pascale’s cookbook, "The Keto Cure".1
Diet Doctor receives no payment or other considerations from the sale of Pascale’s cookbooks or the publishing of this post. ↩