Keto ground beef and broccoli
A one-skillet wonder: real food, affordable ingredients, simple prep, tasty dinner, and easy cleanup. It's keto fast food, made right in your kitchen. Bring it on!
- 10 oz. 300 g ground beef
- 3 oz. 75 g butter
- 9 oz. 250 g broccoli
- salt and pepper
- ½ cup 125 ml mayonnaise or crème fraîche (optional)
- Rinse and trim the broccoli, including the stem. Cut into small florets. Peel the stem and cut into small pieces.
- Heat up a hearty dollop of butter in a frying pan where you can fit both the ground beef and broccoli.
- Brown the ground beef on high heat until it is almost done. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Lower the heat; add more butter and fry the broccoli for 3-5 minutes. Stir the ground beef every now and then.
- Season the broccoli. Top with the remaining butter and serve while still hot. It's also delicious to serve with an extra dollop of crème fraiche or mayonnaise.
This strict keto dish can be cooked with other low-carb vegetables like zucchini, asparagus, green beans and spinach. Feel free to flavor with your favorite spice – chili and paprika powder, some herbs or onion powder all add flavor!