Keto fried chicken with broccoli
- 9 oz. 250 g broccoli
- 3½ oz. 100 g butter
- 10 oz. 300 g boneless chicken thighs
- salt and pepper
- ½ cup 125 ml mayonnaise, for serving (optional)
- Rinse and trim the broccoli. Cut into smaller pieces, including the stem.
- Heat up a generous dollop of butter in a frying pan where you can fit both the chicken and the broccoli.
- Season the chicken and fry over medium heat for about 5 minutes per side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Add more butter and put the broccoli in the same frying pan. Fry for another couple of minutes.
- Season to taste and serve with the remaining butter.
This keto dish can be cooked with other low-carb vegetables such as zucchini, asparagus, broccoli and spinach. Feel free to use your favorite spices to give this dish more flavor–some paprika, herbs, or onion powder are all yummy options.