Real food on a plate. A burger. Cabbage. Pickles and radishes. Mayo and mustard. Because a keto dinner doesn't have to be complicated.
- ¾ lb 350 g ground beef
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons butter for frying
- 51⁄3 oz. 150 g green cabbage
- ½ cup 125 ml mayonnaise
- 8 8 radishradishes
- 1 1 dill pickledill pickles
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Form the burger patties from plain ground beef; wet hands can help make this easier. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fry burgers in butter over medium to high heat until they have a nice browned surface on both sides.
- Lower the heat to medium and fry a little bit more until the burgers are cooked the way you prefer – rare, medium or well done.
- Shred the cabbage using a sharp knife or mandolin.
- Serve the burger with shredded cabbage, mayonnaise, radishes, pickles and mustard. Drizzle olive oil over the cabbage before serving.
An insta-read thermometer can help you get your burgers just right. Thermometers vary, but in general: Rare—125°F ~ Medium—140°F ~ Well Done—160°F. (For ground meat, the USDA recommends 160°F.)