Keto burger and cabbage plate
- 1 lb 450 g ground beef or ground turkey
- salt and ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp butter or olive oil, for frying
- 5 oz. 140 g
- 3 tbsp 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 8 8 radish, in wedgesradishes, in wedges
- 1 1 dill pickle, halveddill pickles, halved
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp Dijon mustard or yellow mustard
- Form two burger patties per serving from plain ground beef. Wetting your hands can make this step easier. Season patties with salt and pepper.
- Fry burgers in butter or oil over medium to high heat until they are nicely browned on both sides.
- Lower the heat to medium and fry a bit more until the burgers are cooked to your preferred level of doneness.
- Shred the cabbage using a sharp knife or mandolin.
- Serve the burger with shredded cabbage, mayonnaise, radishes, pickles, and mustard.