Keto burger and cabbage plate
- 12 oz. 350 g ground beef
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp butter, for frying
- 5 oz. 140 g
- ½ cup 120 ml mayonnaise
- 8 8 radish, in wedgesradishes, in wedges
- 1 1 dill pickle, halveddill pickles, halved
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp olive oil
- Form the burger patties from plain ground beef; wet hands can help make this easier. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fry burgers in butter over medium to high heat until they have a nice browned surface on both sides.
- Lower the heat to medium and fry a little bit more until the burgers are cooked the way you prefer – rare, medium or well done.
- Shred the cabbage using a sharp knife or mandolin.
- Serve the burger with shredded cabbage, mayonnaise, radishes, pickles and mustard. Drizzle olive oil over the cabbage before serving.
An insta-read thermometer can help you get your burgers just right. Thermometers vary, but in general: Rare—125°F (52°C) ~ Medium—140°F (60°C) ~ Well Done—160°F (72°C). (For ground meat, the USDA recommends 160°F (72°C).