High protein vegetarian breakfast with cheese, eggs and spinach
- ½ tbsp ½ tbsp butter or olive oil
- 3 3 large egglarge eggs
- ½ cup (½ oz.) 120 ml (15 g) baby spinach
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 oz. (4 tbsp) 28 g (60 ml) cheddar cheese, sliced
- Heat a large skillet on medium-high heat with the butter.
- When hot, crack your eggs straight into the pan, season with salt and pepper, and fry to your liking. Put a lid on the pan, or flip the eggs over after a few minutes and cook for another minute.
- Remove the cooked eggs from the pan and set on a plate.
- Add the spinach to the same pan the eggs were cooked in, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Fry until the leaves are wilted.
- Put the spinach and slices of cheese on the same plate as the eggs and serve.