Crispy bacon & kale with fried eggs
- 4 oz. 110 g bacon, chopped into bite size pieces
- 12 oz. 350 g kale, chopped
- 2 2 eggeggs
- salt and pepper
- Place bacon in a large pan and fry over medium heat for about 10 minutes, or until crispy. Set bacon aside.
- Next, add the kale to the pan, season with salt and pepper to taste and combine well. Cook for a few minutes, then remove from pan.
- In the same skillet, crack the eggs and season with salt and pepper. Fry for a few minutes, until they reach the desired consistency.
- Layer each plate with kale, topped with bacon, and finish with the egg on top.