- 2 lbs 900 g chicken thighs
- 8 oz. 200 g shredded cheese
- 1¼ cups 3 dl heavy whipping cream or sour cream
- 10 oz. 300 g cauliflower, in florets
- 1 leekleeks
- 4 oz. cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons green pesto
- ½ lemon, the juice
- 3 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
Nutrition61% Fat35% Protein4% Carbs
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Mix together cream or sour cream, pesto, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
- Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper and fry in butter in a pan until they turn a nice golden brown color.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish and pour in the mixture.
- Chop the leek and the cherry tomatoes, and place with the cauliflower on top of the chicken.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and bake in the middle of the oven for at least 30 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked through.
Serve with leafy greens with a generous amount of olive oil.