- 2 lbs 900 g chicken thighs
- 7 oz. 200 g shredded cheese
- 1¼ cups 300 ml heavy whipping cream or sour cream
- 2⁄3 lb 300 g cauliflower, in florets
- 1 1 leekleeks
- 4 oz. 110 g cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons green pesto
- ½ ½ lemon, the juice
- 3 tablespoons 3 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
Nutrition61% Fat35% Protein4% Carbs
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Mix cream (or sour cream) with pesto and lemon juice. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper, and fry in butter until they turn a nice golden brown.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish, and pour in the cream mixture.
- Chop the leek and cherry tomatoes. Top chicken with leek, tomatoes and cauliflower.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and bake in the middle of the oven for at least 30 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked.
Green it up! A rich dish like this only gets better served with a side of fresh leafy greens. Dress them with a generous drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkle of sea salt.