Oven-baked chicken breast and radishes with thyme butter
- 1¾ lbs 800 g radish, halvedradishes, halved
- 5 oz. (1½ cups) 140 g (325 ml) , cut in 1" (2 cm) pieces, cut in 1" (2 cm) pieces
- 4 (2 lbs) 4 (900 g) chicken breast, bone-in with skinchicken breasts, bone-in with skin
- 1 tsp 1 tsp onion powder
- salt and ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp melted butter or olive oil
- 5 oz. 140 g butter, softened
- 1 1 garlic clove, mincedgarlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp fresh thyme, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Trim and cut the radishes and scallions. Distribute the chicken fillets and vegetables on a baking tray. Season with onion powder, salt, and pepper. Drizzle with melted butter or olive oil. Mix to get everything covered in the seasoning.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked (no pink inside).
- Stir the butter, garlic, and thyme together in a bowl. Taste and add salt if needed.
- Serve the chicken and veggies with the herb butter. Garnish with fresh thyme.