Looking for a boss salad? Craving creamy avocados and goat cheese with the crunch of nuts? Oh, man. Do we have a recipe for you! Pull this together for a lightening quick lunch or dinner.
- 8 oz. 225 g goat cheese
- 8 oz. 225 g bacon
- 2 2 avocadoavocados
- 4 oz. 110 g walnuts
- 4 oz. 110 g arugula lettuce
- ½ ½ lemon, the juice
- ½ cup 125 ml mayonnaise
- ½ cup 125 ml olive oil
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C) and place parchment paper in a baking dish.
- Cut the goat cheese into round half inch (~1 cm) slices and place in the baking dish. Bake on upper rack until golden.
- Fry the bacon in a pan until crispy.
- Cut the avocado into pieces and put on top of the arugula. Add the fried bacon and goat cheese. Sprinkle nuts on top.
- Using an immersion blender, make a salad dressing with the juice from half a lemon, homemade mayonnaise, olive oil, and perhaps a couple of tablespoons of heavy whipping cream. Season with salt and pepper to taste.