Yogurt chicken kebabs with beet carpaccio
- 1½ lbs 650 g boneless chicken thighs
- ½ cup 120 ml Greek yogurt or
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp curry powder or paprika powder
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp light olive oil
- 1 tsp 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 4 4 , red and/or yellow, red and/or yellow
- 3 oz. 85 g sugar snap peas
- ½ (2 oz.) ½ (55 g) red onion, choppedred onions, chopped
- ½ cup 120 ml light olive oil
- ½ cup 120 ml , chopped
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 1 garlic clovegarlic cloves
- salt and ground black pepper
- Cut chicken into smaller pieces. Preheat outdoor grill or oven — with the grill function on — to 450°F (225°C).
- Mix yogurt, curry, olive oil, pepper and salt in a bowl. Cover chicken with marinade and let sit for at least 10 minutes. Place in refrigerator overnight if you want to prepare the day before. Thread chicken pieces onto skewers just before you start grilling.
- Scrub and rinse beets properly. Peel and cut into paper-thin slices, preferably with a mandolin. Remove strings from sugar snaps. Place vegetables and finely chopped onion on a plate.
- Mix ingredients for vinaigrette with a hand blender. Drizzle over beet salad.
- Grill chicken kebabs for 3-4 minutes on each side or until fully cooked and inner temperature is 160°F (72°C).
- Serve with beet carpaccio.