Sirloin steak with butterfried green beans and almonds
- ½ tbsp ½ tbsp butter or ghee
- 7 oz. 200 g sirloin steak, room temperaturesirloin steaks, room temperature
- 2 oz. 55 g
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp sliced almonds
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Heat up a frying pan with butter or ghee on high heat.
- Season the steak generously with salt and pepper on both sides. Place it in the hot pan.
- Fry the steak for a couple of minutes per side until preferred doneness is reached.
- Remove the steak from the pan and cover it with a plate or aluminum foil to rest.
- While the steak is resting, add the beans and almonds to the frying pan and fry until the almonds get some color. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the steak together with the green beans and almonds.