Chicken and zucchini curry soup
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 2 2 garlic clove, mincedgarlic cloves, minced
- 2 (8 oz.) 2 (220 g) white onion, finely choppedwhite onions, finely chopped
- ¾ cup 180 ml
- 2 cups 475 ml water
- 3 tbsp 3 tbsp green curry paste
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp fresh parsley or , finely chopped
- ¾ lb 325 g chicken breast, cut into small pieceschicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- 11 oz. 300 g , thinly sliced
- salt and ground black pepper
- Heat half of the olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic and onions and cook over low heat, stirring frequently. Do not let the onion turn brown.
- Add the coconut milk, water, the curry paste, and the parsley. Simmer for a few minutes.
- Mix well, then add the chicken and simmer until the chicken is cooked through.
- While the soup is cooking, heat the rest of the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the zucchini and cook until just tender, about 5 to 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Right before serving, add the zucchini to the soup. Enjoy!