Keto skillet pizza
- ½ cup (2 oz.) 120 ml (55 g) mozzarella cheese, shredded, divided
- 2 oz. 55 g fresh sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1 oz. 28 g pepperoni, in slices
- 1 oz. 28 g , in slices, in slices
- ½ tsp ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp unsweetened
- Heat a 7” (18 cm) non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Sprinkle 3/4 of the cheese in the bottom of the skillet. The cheese will melt into a thin, solid layer.
- Lower the heat and top the melted cheese with sausage, bell pepper, remaining cheese and pepperoni. Cook on low heat for 3-4 minutes until the toppings are warmed.
- Sprinkle the Italian seasoning over the pizza. The pizza is done when the cheese on top is melted and when the cheese “crust” is browned.
- Remove from heat and let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Remove the pizza from the skillet and onto a plate. Use a pizza cutter to cut the pizza into slices. Serve with tomato sauce for dipping.