Keto skillet pizza
- 3 oz. 75 g mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided
- 2 oz. 50 g fresh sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 2 oz. 50 g pepperoni, slices
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp green bell peppergreen bell peppers
- ½ tsp ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 fl. oz. 30 ml tomato sauce
- Heat a 7” non-stick skillet on medium heat.
- Sprinkle 2/3 of the cheese in the bottom of the skillet. The cheese will melt into a thin, solid layer.
- Lower the heat and top the melted cheese with sausage, pepperoni, and bell pepper. Cook on low heat for 3 to 4 minutes until the toppings are warmed.
- Top the pizza with the remaining cheese and sprinkle the Italian seasoning over the cheese. The pizza is done when the cheese on top is melted and when the cheese “crust” is browned.
- Remove from heat and let cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- Remove the pizza from the skillet and onto a plate. Use a pizza cutter to cut the pizza into slices. Serve with tomato sauce for dipping.
Nearly any pizza topping will work in this recipe. Precooked bacon, black olives, and cooked mushrooms are ideal.
This recipe is a great way to use up leftover sausage or veggies.