Keto pork chops with asparagus
Keto pork chops are a delicious and easy one-pan meal by Libby Jenkinson that you and your family will love. The bonus is minimal clean-up, as you cook your main dish, side dish, and sauce all in one pan!
- 2 lbs 900 g pork choppork chops or chicken breastchicken breasts
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp 1 tsp onion powder
- 3 tbsp 3 tbsp butter
- 4 4 garlic clove, mincedgarlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup 120 ml chicken stock or vegetable stock (optional)
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp lemon juice (optional)
- ½ cup 120 ml heavy whipping cream
- 1 lb 450 g green asparagus, chopped
This recipe has been added to the shopping list.
Making low carb simple
- Season your pork chops on both sides with salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and onion powder.
- Melt the butter in a skillet on high heat. When the butter is melted, and your pan is hot, add the minced garlic and sauté a few seconds until fragrant. Add the pork chops and sear for a few minutes on both sides.
- Pour the broth (if using any), lemon juice, and cream over the seared pork chops. Move the pork chops around a bit to mix the ingredients. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium.
- Add the asparagus to the pan. Let the meal simmer for 7-10 minutes, or until the sauce thickens. If the pork chops cook fully before the sauce thickens, remove them and set to the side while the sauce finishes. Serve and enjoy!
Diet Doctor’s Recipe Team has slightly modified this recipe to follow our recipe and nutritional guidelines. You’ll find the original recipe here: Ditch the Carbs - Keto pork chops in butter garlic sauce.
Great! So glad you enjoyed it!