Keto crispy bacon with with onion sauce
- 1 (4 oz.) 1 (110 g) , finely sliced, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp butter
- salt and pepper
- ¾ cup 180 ml
- ½ tbsp ½ tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tbsp ½ tbsp
- 1½ lbs 650 g thick bacon or pork belly
- 1 lb 450 g cauliflower
- Fry the finely sliced onion in butter over medium-high heat until golden. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour in the cream and bring to a boil. Stir in mustard and soy sauce.
- Fry the bacon in a hot, dry frying pan until crispy.
- Cut the cauliflower into small florets and cook in lightly salted water for about 10 minutes.
- Serve the crispy pork with the onion sauce and freshly boiled cauliflower.
Air fryer method
Follow steps 1 and 2 of the recipe.
Preheat the air fryer to 375°F (190°C).
Air fry the bacon for 10 minutes until crispy. Place it on a plate with a paper towel to blot off the grease.
Proceed with steps 4 and 5 of the recipe.