High protein Italian turkey salad
Quick, easy, and healthy. This tasty and nutrient-dense salad comes together in 6 minutes, tops! The pesto and sun-dried tomatoes go perfectly together with the turkey and crisp greens.
- ½ cup (32⁄3 oz.) 120 ml (110 g) cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp green pesto
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- salt or ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup (2 oz.) 240 ml (55 g) leafy greens
- 1½ oz. 45 g cucumber, diced
- 4 oz. 110 g deli turkey or smoked deli ham
This recipe has been added to the shopping list.
Making low carb simple
- Mix the cottage cheese, pesto, and sun-dried tomatoes in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the leafy greens, cucumber, deli turkey, and the cottage cheese mix to a plate or bowl and serve.