High protein keto breakfast bowl
This keto breakfast is super easy and fast to make, but still yummy and packed with protein, healthy fats, and vitamins - almost too good to be true!
- 2 2 boiled large egg, cut in wedgesboiled large eggs, cut in wedges
- 3 oz. 85 g smoked deli ham or deli turkey
- 4 oz. (½ cup) 110 g (120 ml) cottage cheese
- ½ cup (½ oz.) 120 ml (15 g) baby spinach
- 2 tsp 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
This recipe has been added to the shopping list.
Making low carb simple
- Place everything in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.
Boil the eggs for 5-6 minutes for soft-boiled eggs, 6-8 minutes for medium-boiled, and 8-10 minutes for hard-boiled eggs. Boil many eggs at the same time and keep them in the fridge to save some time in the mornings.
Hi, Lamar! You could use another cheese, such as mascarpone, ricotta, or cream cheese, or you could even use something like sour cream or plain Greek yogurt.