Crispy chicken wings with garlic yogurt dip
- 2 lbs 900 g chicken wings
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp cajun seasoning
- 2 tsp 2 tsp smoked paprika powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp ground black pepper
- ¾ cup (4¾ oz.) 180 ml (140 g) Greek yogurt (4% fat)
- 1 1 garlic clove, mincedgarlic cloves, minced
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tsp 2 tsp dried parsley
- 2 cups (4 oz.) 475 ml (110 g) leafy greens
- 8 oz. 230 g cucumber, diced
- 8 oz. (1¼ cups) 230 g (300 ml) tomato, dicedtomatoes, diced
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Dry each chicken wing with a paper towel to remove moisture.
- In a mixing bowl, stir the smoked paprika, Cajun spice mix, salt, and pepper. Add the chicken to the mixing bowl, and toss to coat in the spice mix.
- Remove the chicken wings from the mixing bowl and place them on a wire rack set over a baking tray. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes, or until crispy on one side.
- While the wings are crisping up in the oven, add all the ingredients for the dip in a bowl and give it a mix.
- Prepare the salad in a bowl or arrange it directly on the serving plates. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Remove the wings from the oven, flip so that the alternate side can get crispy, and bake again for 20 minutes or until super crispy. Serve immediately with the dipping sauce and salad.
Keep the leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Diet Doctor's Recipe Team has slightly modified this recipe to follow our recipe and nutritional guidelines. You'll find the original recipe in Aaron's ebook, "Sheet Pan Dinners".