Are you in love with simple keto dishes? Are you in love with flavor? Well, hello, savory pork! This is a dish that you can whip up on a Wednesday night, or quickly pull together for an impromptu weekend gathering. Welcome to Flavortown.
- 4 4 pork choppork chops
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons butter or olive oil
- 4 tablespoons 4 tablespoons red pesto
- ½ cup 125 ml mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons red pesto
- Rub the chops with pesto and fry on medium heat in butter or oil for 8 minutes and let simmer for 4 more minutes on low heat.
- Mix mayonnaise with red pesto. Serve on the side.
This meal pairs beautifully with broccoli and cauliflower in cheese and a big salad. Peppery greens like arugula also give these chops a hint of bright, earthy spice!