Turkey salad with cilantro-lime dressing
- 10 oz. 275 g lettuce
- 10 oz. 275 g green tomatogreen tomatoes
- 3 oz. 75 g daikon or radishradishes
- 1 1 red onionred onions
- ½ cup 125 ml green olives, pitted
- 1 lb 450 g deli turkey
- 1⁄3 cup 75 ml green tomato, finely choppedgreen tomatoes, finely chopped or ready-made green salsa sauce
- ½ cup 125 ml mayonnaise
- ½ cup 125 ml sour cream
- 3 tbsp 3 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp ranch seasoning
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 1 garlic clove, mincedgarlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper
- Slice the vegetables and distribute them directly on plates or on a large platter.
- Cut the deli turkey into bite-sized pieces and place on top of veggies. Top with olives.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the dressing and serve with the salad.
Make it dairy free
For a dairy-free dressing, skip the cream and the sour cream and only use mayonnaise. If you do that, dilute with a tablespoon of water for a lighter consistency.
You can store the dressing up to five days in the refrigerator.