Turkey salad with cilantro-lime dressing
- 4 cups (5 oz.) 950 ml (140 g) lettuce
- 10 oz. 280 g green tomatogreen tomatoes
- 3 oz. 85 g radishradishes
- 1 (4 oz.) 1 (110 g) red onion, finely slicedred onions, finely sliced
- 2½ oz. 70 g green olives, pitted
- 1¾ lbs 800 g deli turkey or cooked chicken
- ½ cup 120 ml mayonnaise
- ½ cup 120 ml
- 3 tbsp 3 tbsp , chopped
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- Slice the vegetables and distribute them directly on plates or on a large platter.
- Cut the deli turkey into bite-sized pieces and place on top of veggies. Top with olives.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the dressing in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Serve with the salad.
You can store the dressing up to five days in the refrigerator.
Make it dairy free
For a dairy-free dressing, skip the sour cream and only use mayonnaise. If you do that, dilute with a tablespoon of water for a lighter consistency.