Turkey salad with cilantro-lime dressing
Fresh. Full of flavor. Far from ordinary. The irresistible combination of the zesty dressing, crunchy green tomatoes and delicious turkey make this super green low carb salad a real hit.
- 4 cups (5 oz.) 950 ml (140 g) lettuce
- 10 oz. 280 g green tomatogreen tomatoes
- 3 oz. 85 g radishradishes
- 1 (4 oz.) 1 (110 g) red onion, finely slicedred onions, finely sliced
- 2½ oz. 70 g green olives, pitted
- 1¾ lbs 800 g deli turkey or cooked chicken breast
- ½ cup 120 ml mayonnaise
- ½ cup 120 ml sour cream
- 3 tbsp 3 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper
This recipe has been added to the shopping list.
Making low carb simple
- Slice the vegetables and arrange them directly on plates or a large platter.
- Cut the deli turkey into bite-sized pieces and place on top of veggies. Top with olives.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the dressing in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Serve with the salad.
You can store the dressing up to five days in the refrigerator.
Make it dairy free
For a dairy-free dressing, omit the sour cream and use only mayonnaise. Dilute with a tablespoon of water for a lighter consistency.
Thanks so much for your feedback. We've listened, re-tested this recipe, and improved it. We hope once you try it again yourself, you'll notice the difference — and love it as much as we do.
The recipe team
P.S. To keep the comments section up-to-date, we've gone ahead and removed any comments regarding the now-resolved issues. Thanks!