Quick and easy keto tuna zoodle salad
- 4 4 large egglarge eggs
- 15 oz. 425 g canned tuna in water, drained
- ¾ cup 175 ml mayonnaise
- 2 tsp 2 tsp onion powder
- 6 oz. 175 g tomato, dicedtomatoes, diced
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp olive oil
- 21 oz. 600 g zucchini, or ready made zucchini noodles
- ground black pepper and salt, to taste
- Carefully put the eggs in a pot with boiling water with a big spoon. Add a pinch of salt to the water for easier peeling. Cook for 5-6 minutes for soft-boiled eggs, 6-8 minutes for medium, and 8-10 minutes for hard-boiled eggs. Transfer the eggs to a bowl of cold water to cool, for 2-5 minutes. Peel the eggs, slice each in half, and set aside.
- Mix the tuna, mayo, and onion powder in a medium-sized bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Create zucchini spirals using a spiralizer, or make thin strips, using a potato peeler. Toss the zoodles in a bowl together with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- For serving, divide the zoodles onto plates, and top with the tuna, diced tomatoes, and eggs. Enjoy right away.