Keto turkey schnitzel with green bean fries and dijon mayo
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ¾ cup 180 ml mayonnaise
- 14 oz. 400 g
- salt and ground black pepper
- 1 1 lemon, cut in wedgeslemons, cut in wedges (optional)
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp capers, rinsed and drained (optional)
- In a small bowl, mix together the Dijon mustard and mayonnaise. Set aside.
- In a shallow dish, whisk the egg with a fork. In another shallow dish, combine the parmesan cheese, almond flour, salt, pepper, thyme, onion powder, and garlic powder (for the "breading").
- Dip the cutlets in the egg, to coat on all sides. Allow the excess egg to drip off, and then completely cover and coat the cutlets, in the dry mixture.
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan, over medium-high heat.
- Place the cutlets in the pan, and cook for 4 - 5 minutes per side, until golden brown and cooked through. Remove the schnitzel to a serving dish, and cover with foil to keep warm.
Green bean fries
- Add the green beans to the same pan. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes, or until crisp-tender. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the turkey schnitzel and green bean fries, with the dijon mayo, lemon wedges, and capers.