Keto double bacon cheeseburger casserole
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp butter
- ¼ cup 60 ml red onion, mincedred onions, minced
- 1 lb 450 g ground beef
- 6 oz. 175 g cream cheese, softened
- 2 2 large egglarge eggs
- ½ cup 125 ml mayonnaise
- ½ cup 125 ml parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup 75 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cups 475 ml (225 g) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 oz. 175 g bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 tsp 1 tsp (5 g) baking powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp seasoning salt
- ½ tsp ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C) degrees.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan. Add onion and fry until translucent. Add ground beef and brown on high heat until it's thoroughly cooked and crumbled. Drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and eggs until creamy.
- Add the mayonnaise and cheeses and mix to combine.
- Stir in the cooked ground beef, bacon, baking powder, seasoning salt, garlic powder, and Worcestershire. When well combined, pour the mixture into a greased 9” by 13” (23 x 33 cm) baking dish.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until browned and bubbly. Let cool 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
You can also bake these in mini-muffin tins or regular muffins for portion control and to get a nice crisp finish on all of the edges.
You can serve them with other traditional burger toppings such as shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, pickles, mustard, or mayonnaise.
We also enjoy them with a dollop of homemade Ranch dressing.