Keto double bacon cheeseburger casserole
- 1 tsp 1 tsp butter
- 1 (4 oz.) 1 (110 g) small red onion, mincedsmall red onions, minced
- 1 lb 450 g ground beef or ground turkey
- 6 oz. (¾ cup) 170 g (180 ml) cream cheese, softened
- 2 2 large egglarge eggs
- ½ cup 120 ml mayonnaise
- ½ cup (11⁄3 oz.) 120 ml (40 g) shredded Parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup (3 oz.) 180 ml (85 g) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cups (8 oz.) 475 ml (230 g) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 oz. 170 g bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 tsp 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ½ tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C) degrees.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan. Add onion and fry until translucent. Add ground beef and brown on high heat until it's thoroughly cooked and crumbled. Drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and eggs until creamy.
- Add the mayonnaise and cheeses and mix to combine.
- Stir in the cooked ground beef, bacon, baking powder, seasoning salt, garlic powder, and Worcestershire. When well combined, pour the mixture into a greased 9” by 13” (23 x 33 cm) baking dish.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until browned and bubbly. Let cool 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
You can also bake these in mini-muffin tins or regular muffins for portion control and to get a nice crisp finish on all of the edges.
You can serve them with other traditional burger toppings such as shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, pickles, mustard, or mayonnaise.
We also enjoy them with a dollop of homemade Ranch dressing.