Instant Pot parmesan pork
- 2 lbs 900 g boneless pork roast or pork shoulder, cut into 4 equal pieces
- 2 oz. 55 g grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup 120 ml
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp dried basil
- ½ tsp ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ½ tsp ground black pepper
- Place the pork roast in a 6-quart Instant Pot. Add the parmesan, tomato sauce, butter, basil, salt, and pepper.
- Seal the lid, press Pressure Cook or Manual, and set the timer for 60 minutes. Once finished, let the pressure release naturally.
- Remove the lid and shred the pork with two forks.
Complete Step 1 using a 6-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours or on low for 6 to 8 hours, until the pork is fork-tender and pulls apart easily.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to one month. To reheat, place in a saucepan over medium heat for 5 minutes or until heated through.