Chicken and zucchini curry soup
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 2 2 garlic clove, mincedgarlic cloves, minced
- 2 2 white onion, finely choppedwhite onions, finely chopped
- ¾ cup 175 ml
- 2 cups 475 ml water
- 3 tbsp 3 tbsp green curry paste
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp fresh parsley or , finely chopped
- 1 lb 450 g chicken breast (without skin), cut into small pieceschicken breasts (without skin), cut into small pieces
- 1 1 large
- salt and ground black pepper
- Heat half of the olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic and onions and cook over low heat, stirring frequently. Do not let the onion turn brown.
- Add the coconut milk, water, the curry paste, and the parsley. Simmer for a few minutes.
- Mix well, then add the chicken and simmer until the chicken is cooked through.
- While the soup is cooking, thinly slice the zucchini. Heat the rest of the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the zucchini and cook until just tender, about 5 to 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Right before serving, add the zucchini to the soup. Enjoy!