Low carb bubble and squeak
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp butter, for frying
- 4 oz. 110 g bacon, fried until crispy
- 10 oz. 280 g chorizo, with medium-high meat content, cut into cubes
- 1 (4 oz.) 1 (110 g) , peeled and cut into cubes, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 (4 oz.) 1 (120 g) , cubed, cubed
- 1¾ lbs 800 g peeled and cut into cubes
- ¾ cup 180 ml
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp butter
- 4 4 eggeggs
- 2 tsp 2 tsp fresh parsley (optional)
- Heat up a large pan and melt the butter. Fry the rutabaga until it has lightly softened.
- Add the chorizo, onion and pepper. Cook for a further few minutes.
- Add in the cream and Dijon mustard. Mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Fry bacon in another pan, allow to cool and chop into smaller pieces. Melt butter in the same frying pan and fry the eggs to desired texture.
- Topp the dish with the crispy bacon and fried eggs. Garnish with fresh parsley.