Keto chicken curry stew
- 1½ lbs 650 g boneless chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp curry powder
- 2 tsp 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1⁄3 cup 75 ml coconut oil
- 1 lb 450 g cauliflower
- 1 1 green bell peppergreen bell peppers
- 14 oz. 400 g coconut milk
- salt and pepper
- ¼ cup 60 ml fresh cilantro or fresh parsley
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Using a clean cutting board and knife, cut the cauliflower and peppers into smaller pieces.
- Heat up coconut oil in a large skillet or wok pan. Add curry powder and garlic powder or minced garlic and fry for a minute to release the flavors.
- Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Sauté for about 5 minutes. Stir often to make sure all pieces are golden brown and thoroughly cooked through. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Add cauliflower and bell pepper to the same pan. Fry the vegetables on medium high heat for a few minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and let simmer for about 5-10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add the fried chicken back on top of the stew.
- Serve with finely chopped cilantro sprinkled on top.
This savory stew freezes well. Why not make a double batch and enjoy an even easier dinner on a busy night sometime in the weeks ahead?
Get started challenge
This recipe and the ones below are examples of the delicious meals you have on our Get started challenge. We provide a meal plan and all the knowledge and support you need to make low carb simple. It's free and you can sign up at any time!