Keto chicken curry stew
- 1½ lbs 650 g skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 1⁄3 cup 75 ml coconut oil
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp (30 g) ginger garlic paste
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb 450 g cauliflower, chopped into small pieces
- 1 1 , chopped, chopped
- 14 oz. 400 g unsweetened
- ¼ cup 60 ml
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Over medium heat, warm the coconut oil in a large skillet or wok pan. Add curry powder and garlic ginger paste. Fry for a minute to release the flavors.
- Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Sauté for about 10 minutes. Stir often to make sure all pieces are golden brown and thoroughly cooked through. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Add cauliflower and bell pepper to the same pan. Fry the vegetables on medium high heat for a few minutes.
- Add the coconut milk. Stir to combine well. Reduce heat to medium low, cover pan and cook for about 45 minutes, or until cauliflower is tender.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add the chicken to the top of the stew.
- Serve with finely chopped cilantro sprinkled on top.
This savory stew freezes well. Why not make a double batch and enjoy an even easier dinner on a busy night sometime in the weeks ahead?