Keto baked bacon omelet
- 4 4 eggeggs
- 5 oz. 140 g bacon cut in cubes
- 3 oz. 85 g butter
- 2 oz. (2 cups) 55 g (425 ml) fresh spinach
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh chives (optional)
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Grease an individual serving-sized baking dish with butter.
- Fry bacon and spinach in the remaining butter.
- Whisk the eggs until frothy. Mix in the spinach and bacon, including the fat left from frying.
- Add some finely chopped chives. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into baking dish(es) and bake for 20 minutes or until set and golden brown.
- Let cool for a few minutes and serve.
If you love cheese, you might want to mix in some grated cheddar or sprinkle parmesan on top before baking. Sautéed onions are another yummy possible addition.