Everything but the bagel omelet
- ½ tsp ½ tsp unsalted butter
- 2 2 large egglarge eggs
- 1 tsp 1 tsp
- 1 oz. 28 g cooked bacon, chopped
- 2 oz. 55 g deli turkey, chopped
- 2 tsp 2 tsp sun-dried tomato, choppedsun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp cream cheese
- Prepare the sun-dried tomatoes, turkey, and bacon. Divide the cream cheese into small pieces. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a small skillet or omelet pan over low heat. Whisk the eggs in a small bowl with the bagel seasoning until frothy. Pour the eggs into the skillet.
- When the egg begins to cook add the bacon, turkey, tomatoes, and cream cheese to one side of the omelet.
- Fold the other side of the omelet over the filling and continue cooking to warm the filling and melt the cream cheese. Carefully flip the omelet to warm the other side if necessary. Serve with a garnish of fresh herbs such as chives, basil, or thyme if desired.