Keto Cordon Bleu casserole
- 1 1 rotisserie chicken
- 7 oz. 200 g smoked deli ham
- 7 oz. 200 g cream cheese
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp white vinegar 5%
- 10 oz. 300 g shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- 51⁄3 oz. 150 g lettuce
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Chop the cooked chicken and smoked ham into bite-sized pieces.
- Mix cream cheese, mustard, vinegar, and 2/3 of the shredded cheese in a greased baking dish. Add chicken and ham.
- Season to taste and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the casserole is golden brown on top.
- Serve with lettuce and olive oil.
It's also easy to cook the chicken from scratch. Here's a simple recipe.