Keto Cordon Bleu casserole
- 1 lb 450 g cooked chicken
- 7 oz. 200 g smoked deli ham
- 7 oz. (4⁄5 cup) 200 g (210 ml) cream cheese
- 3 tbsp 3 tbsp
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp ½ tsp onion powder
- 2½ cups (10 oz.) 600 ml (290 g) shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- 5 oz. (4 cups) 140 g (900 ml) lettuce
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Chop the cooked chicken and smoked ham into bite-sized pieces.
- Mix cream cheese, cream, mustard, garlic, onion, and 2/3 of the shredded cheese in a bowl. Add the chicken and the ham. Mix to coat.
- Place mixture in a greased baking dish. Season to taste and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the casserole is golden brown on top.
- Serve with greens and olive oil.
You can purchase a cooked rotissery chicken and remove the meat. Just make sure to check the marinade ingredients so that it doesn't contain sugar, gluten or other preservatives.
Cook your own chicken
It's also easy to cook the chicken from scratch. Here's a simple recipe.