Keto Cordon Bleu casserole
- 1 lb 450 g cooked chicken
- 7 oz. 200 g smoked deli ham
- 7 oz. 200 g cream cheese
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp white vinegar 5%
- 2½ cups (10 oz.) 600 ml (290 g) shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- 5 oz. (4 cups) 140 g (900 ml) lettuce
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Chop the cooked chicken and smoked ham into bite-sized pieces.
- Mix cream cheese, mustard, vinegar, and 2/3 of the shredded cheese in a greased baking dish. Add chicken and ham.
- Season to taste and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the casserole is golden brown on top.
- Serve with lettuce and olive oil.
It's also easy to cook the chicken from scratch. Here's a simple recipe.