Keto Cordon Bleu casserole
- 1 lb 450 g cooked chicken breast
- 7 oz. 200 g smoked deli ham
- 7 oz. (4⁄5 cup) 200 g (210 ml) cream cheese
- 3 tbsp 3 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp ½ tsp onion powder
- 2½ cups (10 oz.) 600 ml (290 g) shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- 5 oz. (4 cups) 140 g (900 ml) lettuce
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Chop the cooked chicken and smoked ham into bite-sized pieces.
- Mix cream cheese, cream, mustard, garlic, onion, and 2/3 of the shredded cheese in a bowl. Add the chicken and the ham. Mix to coat.
- Place mixture in a greased baking dish. Season to taste and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the casserole is golden brown on top.
- Serve with greens and olive oil.
You can purchase a cooked rotissery chicken and remove the meat. Just make sure to check the marinade ingredients so that it doesn't contain sugar, gluten or other preservatives.
Cook your own chicken
It's also easy to cook the chicken from scratch. Here's a simple recipe.
I have also never taken my metformin drug for my pre diabetes diagnosis i got in January
Last month i got off of high blood pressure medicine
I feel great and owe it all to your site
A great big thank you for giving me a better, drug free life
Keep up the great work
I tell everyone about your site when they comment on my weight loss
2 bricks cream cheese
warm them in the microwave just until they're spreadable
add in 3 Tbsp heavy whipping cream
add in garlic, onion, salt, pepper, mustard, don't use the vinegar!
add in 1 c cheese of your choice
chop the chicken small and brown in olive oil or butter
chop up the deli ham
spray casserole dish with Pam
spread the cream cheese in the pan thinly
toss the browned chicken and cut up ham on top of that
sprinkle more salt or pepper, or red pepper flakes, season as desired
(ranch dressing sprinkled on it tastes GREAT!)
top with more cheese
Makes a bigger dish so you can have lots of leftovers, and they freeze perfectly
I don't even know what's up with the vinegar...
Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Karen.
Typically dishes with a large amount of cream cheese, cheese, or cream don't freeze well as the sauces can break on reheating. If you decide to freeze this one, reheat it slowly and stir frequently to help keep the sauce from breaking.
Thanks so much for your feedback. We've listened, re-tested this recipe, and improved it. We hope once you try it again yourself, you'll notice the difference — and love it as much as we do.
/The recipe team
P.S. To keep the comments section up-to-date, we've gone ahead and removed any comments regarding the now-resolved issues. Thanks!