Low-carb salmon and zoodles in blue cheese sauce
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp butter, for frying
- 2 2 garlic clove, finely choppedgarlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 cup 240 ml
- 5 oz. 140 g blue cheese, crumbled
- 14 oz. (4½ cups) 400 g (1 liter) fresh or frozen broccoli, chopped
- 1½ lbs 650 g salmon, boneless fillet, cut i 1x1" (2,5 cm)salmon, boneless fillets, cut i 1x1" (2,5 cm)
- salt and ground black pepper
- 14 oz. 400 g , spiralized
- Fry the garlic in butter in a large frying pan over medium heat for a few minutes. Add the heavy whipping cream and crumbled blue cheese. Stir together and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the broccoli and simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Finally, add the salmon and simmer for 5 minutes until the fish is cooked through and the broccoli is tender. Season with salt and pepper. Lower the heat to keep the sauce warm for serving.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Place the zoodles in the boiling water for one minute, and then drain in a colander.
- Divide zoodles onto individual plates, or on a big serving platter. Pour the creamy salmon sauce over the zoodles. Enjoy!