High protein breakfast with Canadian bacon, eggs, and spinach
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp butter or olive oil, divided
- 3 3 large egglarge eggs
- 2 (2 oz.) 2 (55 g) slices Canadian bacon
- ½ cup (½ oz.) 120 ml (15 g) baby spinach
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat up a large skillet on medium-high heat with half of the butter.
- When hot, crack the eggs straight into the pan, season with salt and pepper and fry until the whites are set. Put a lid on the pan, or flip the eggs over and cook for an additional minute.
- Remove the eggs from the pan and add the bacon and spinach. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Fry until the bacon darkens and the spinach has wilted.
- Put everything on a plate and top the spinach with the rest of the butter before serving.