- 4 4 chicken breastchicken breasts
- 1 oz. 30 g butter or olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄3 lb 150 g butter, at room temperature
- 1 1 garlic clovegarlic cloves
- ½ teaspoon ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 tablespoons 60 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ lb 225 g leafy greens, for example baby spinach
Nutrition72% Fat27% Protein1% Carbs
- To make it extra simple to prepare herb butter, take the butter out of the fridge 30-60 minutes before starting (optional).
- Start with the herb butter. Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a small bowl and let sit until it’s time to serve.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Fry in butter or oil on medium heat until the filets are cooked through. Lower the temperature towards the end to avoid dry chicken filets.
- Serve the chicken on a bed of leafy greens and let a generous amount of herb butter melt on top.