Quick keto pork stew
This hearty but healthy one-pot keto meal will be ready in no time. Made with pork tenderloin, bacon, mushrooms, and green beans cooked together in a creamy garlic sauce with a hint of rosemary. Comfort food at its simplest.
- 1½ lbs 650 g pork tenderloin or chicken breastchicken breasts
- 5 oz. 140 g bacon
- 7 oz. (2¾ cups) 200 g (700 ml) mushrooms, sliced
- 5 oz. 140 g fresh green beans, trimmed and halved
- 2 2 garlic clove, finely choppedgarlic cloves, finely chopped
- salt and ground black pepper
- 2 tsp 2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 cup 240 ml heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp tamari soy sauce
This recipe has been added to the shopping list.
Making low carb simple
- Prepare the vegetables and cut the pork tenderloin and bacon into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat up a large skillet on medium-high heat. Place the bacon in the hot pan and fry until the fat starts to melt. Then, add the pork and garlic — season with salt, pepper, and rosemary. Continue frying for a couple of minutes before adding the mushrooms. Fry until the mushrooms are soft.
- Pour in the cream and soy sauce. Taste and adjust the seasoning accordingly. Add the green beans. Let the stew simmer until the sauce thickens.
- Serve hot.