Quick keto pork stew
- 1½ lbs 650 g pork tenderloin or chicken breastchicken breasts
- 5 oz. 140 g bacon
- 7 oz. (2¾ cups) 200 g (700 ml) mushrooms, sliced
- 5 oz. 140 g , trimmed and halved
- 2 2 garlic clove, finely choppedgarlic cloves, finely chopped
- salt and ground black pepper
- 2 tsp 2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 cup 240 ml
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Prepare the vegetables and cut the pork tenderloin and bacon into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat up a large skillet on medium-high heat. Place the bacon in the hot pan and fry until the fat starts to melt. Then, add the pork and garlic — season with salt, pepper, and rosemary. Continue frying for a couple of minutes before adding the mushrooms. Fry until the mushrooms are soft.
- Pour in the cream and soy sauce. Taste and adjust the seasoning accordingly. Add the green beans. Let the stew simmer until the sauce thickens.
- Serve hot.