Quick keto pork stew
- 1½ lbs 650 g pork tenderloin or chicken breastchicken breasts
- 5 oz. 140 g bacon
- 7 oz. 200 g mushrooms, sliced
- 5 oz. 140 g , trimmed and halved
- 2 2 garlic clove, finely choppedgarlic cloves, finely chopped
- salt and ground black pepper
- 2 tsp 2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 cup 240 ml
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp tamari soy sauce
- Prepare the vegetables and cut the pork tenderloin and bacon into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat up a large skillet on medium-high heat. Place the bacon in the hot pan and fry until the fat starts to melt. Then, add the pork and garlic. Season with salt, pepper, and rosemary. Continue frying for a couple of minutes before adding the mushrooms. Fry until the mushrooms are soft.
- Pour in the cream and soy sauce. Taste and adjust the seasoning accordingly. Add the green beans. Let the stew simmer until the sauce thickens.
- Serve hot.