Loaded keto turkey dogs with guacamole
- 8 (1¾ lbs) 8 (800 g) , 2 per person
- 1 tsp 1 tsp butter or olive oil (optional)
- 8 oz. (5 cups) 230 g (1.2 liters) (1 large leaf for each hotdog)
- ½ cup (2 oz.) 120 ml (55 g) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 oz. 110 g cooked bacon (bits)
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp red onion, choppedred onions, chopped
- 2 2 pickled jalapeños, sliced
- Grill the hotdogs or cook them on the stovetop in a frying pan until the skin has grill marks or a nice brown color. If you choose the stovetop method, it's best to use a little butter or oil.
- Meanwhile, combine all guacamole ingredients in a bowl. Set aside.
- Wrap each dog in a romaine lettuce leaf and top with guacamole, cheese, bacon, red onion, and pickled jalapeños.