- 6 6 large egg, boiledlarge eggs, boiled
- 18 18 black olives
- 1 tsp 1 tsp mild paprika powder
- Peel and halve the boiled eggs lengthwise. If the eggs have been freshly boiled, allow them to cool first.
- Cut all the black olives in half, lengthwise to form the bodies of the spiders. Cut some of the halves into semi-circular lengths, to form the spider legs. Arrange an olive half, with three legs either side on top of each egg half.
- Sprinkle with paprika, serve, and enjoy the Halloween fun of your eggy spiders.