Over 165,000 people have signed up for our free two-week keto low-carb challenge. You’ll get free guidance, meal plans, recipes, shopping lists and troubleshooting tips – everything you need to succeed on low carb.
Here are new amazing stories from the people who’ve taken the challenge:
What I liked about the challenge:
- It gave a good menu plan. That helped a lot.
- The shopping list was also a very big help.
- Very nice that you can change the # of servings and have the shopping list and recipe change with it.
- I’ve lost most of my cravings. This is big.
- I like the idea of cooking at dinner and then using leftovers for lunch. Good idea that helps when you have to cook every meal.
- I used to race mountain bikes and I’m getting back into it after 4 years away. However, one of the big things about this diet is that I can ride longer before I need to eat. I’m still trying to figure out how to do distance rides (anything over 3 hours) and how to eat after that. I did a 5½-hour ride this weekend and had to eat Gel packs (AKA sugar) at the end of three hours. I ride up 12-hour races so trying to figure out how to fuel the remaining hours. Nonetheless, I’m able to eat much fewer carbs during that ride and my energy is much more stable. This really is a big deal for me, as I have really struggled with keeping the glycogen levels up in the past.
What didn’t go well:
- Although I strictly followed the diet, I didn’t lose much weight.
- Yes, I did watch the 5 most common things that go wrong and I didn’t do any of them.
- Yes, I did watch the list of 18 things.
- Yes, I read all the comments I could.
- Still struggling.
- I’m on my 4th week. This week I’m going dairy free to see if that helps.
- In the recipes, a couple times it said, “add all the ingredients” so I did only to find out later that the butter was for the frying pan and not to be added to the dish.
- Some of the ingredients were either: 1) Hard to find 2) Very expensive.
- Also, sometime you buy a spice or curry paste, etc., and then not know when you are going to use it again. This can get very expensive.