- 2020 Dietary Guidelines – How to Get Involved
- The 2020 Dietary Guidelines Committee: Who Will Stand Up for Rigorous Science Over Industry Interests and—really?—Religion?
- EAT-Lancet Report is One-sided, Not Backed by Rigorous Science
- Secretary Perdue: Your Leadership Urgently Needed on Advisory Committee for Next Dietary Guidelines
- U.S. News & World Report Gets It Wrong On ‘Best’ Diet Again
- NIH Seeks Feedback on Nutrition Research Plan
- Dr. Brianna Stubbs on the Role of Ketone Supplements
- Getting off of insulin and saving money so I can retire happy and healthy
- Reversing Type 2 Diabetes with Bariatric Surgery, Very Low Calorie Diets, and Carbohydrate Restriction: A Review of the Evidence
- What I Eat on Virta: Here Are Some of My Typical Meals
- Dr. Eric Kossoff on the Ketogenic Diet and Seizure Management
- Why Humans Don’t Need Dietary Carbohydrates to Thrive
- #49 – Matthew Walker, Ph.D., on sleep – Part III of III: The penetrating effects of poor sleep from metabolism to performance to genetics, and the impact of caffeine, alcohol, THC, and CBD on sleep
- #48 – Matthew Walker, Ph.D., on sleep – Part II of III: Heart disease, cancer, sexual function, and the causes of sleep disruption (and tips to correct it)
- #47 – Matthew Walker, Ph.D., on sleep – Part I of III: Dangers of poor sleep, Alzheimer’s risk, mental health, memory consolidation, and more
More recommended blogs
More interesting blogs
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- RDs! We're Hiring! Looking To Fill A Full-Time Permanent And Possibly Some Part-Time Positions
- Are You Successfully Maintaining A Weight Loss OR Have You Recently Quit A Diet? If Yes To Either Question, Please Spare 2 Minutes For Our Research (Shares Welcome!)
- Coca-Cola Claims It Doesn't Market Soft Drinks To Kids, Announces New Star Wars Themed Bottles For Disneyland And Disney World
Do you want updates with the latest news for your health and weight? And instant access to a bonus video course?
Get the free Diet Doctor newsletter