New on low-carb related websites
- 2020-2025 Dietary Guidelines Not Applicable for Majority of Americans; Not Scoped for 60% Of U.S. With at Least One Diet-Related Chronic Disease
- US Asst. Secretary of Health Writes 12-page Letter to The Nutrition Coalition: See Letter and Response
- Nutrition Coalition Submits Final Public Comments to USDA re: 2020 Expert Report
- Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee Expert Report Based on Weak Science, Excludes a Majority of Americans
- Limit on Saturated Fats is Unnecessary, says “State-of-the-Art Review” in Journal of American College of Cardiology
- Draft Report of the 2020 Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee Ignores Concerns, Continues Nutritionally Inadequate Advice based on Weak Evidence
More recommended blogs
More interesting blogs
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Saturday Stories: The End Of Year One, The End Of Hygiene Theatre, And The End Of The Whole Thing
- Saturday Stories: Anti-Science, The Pandemic's Wrongest Man, And The Not Great Indoors
- Saturday Stories: Vaccine Passports, Canadian Vaccine Manufacturing, and Not Delaying Vaccine Boosters For The Vulnerable
Do you want updates with the latest news for your health and weight? And instant access to a bonus video course?