Send us your success story and inspire others
We want to include all types of stories, so it doesn’t matter where you are on your journey. Whether you’ve reached your goal or have fallen off of the low-carb wagon, all stories are welcomed.
What to include in your story
When writing your story, you can use the following questions as your guide. Think of these as your questionnaire. Feel free to go into detail with your responses; No detail is too small!
- What’s your name, age, and where do you live?
- How did you discover keto or low carb?
- Did you have any health or weight struggles before going low carb or keto?
- What were you eating before making this lifestyle change?
- When did you start low carb or keto?
- In what ways has your health improved?
- What does a typical day of eating and/or fasting look like for you now?
- Have you made any mistakes on your journey (which you’ve learned from)?
- Do you think exercise is necessary for success on low carb?
- What are your top three tips for people starting low carb?
Once you’ve answered the questions above, please send your responses and two ‘before and after’ photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. For reference, these photos are meant to show the progress you’ve made along your keto journey.
Ideally, these photos would be high-resolution and vertically oriented. Please feel free to send several different photos if you aren’t sure what will work best.
Additionally, in your email to Diet Doctor, please let us know if it’s OK to share your name — or if you prefer to be anonymous. Also, feel free to share links to your Facebook, Instagram, personal blog, or professional webpage.
We’re looking forward to sharing your story with our readers!