Breakfast optionsscrambled eggs. It’s simple and delicious. We suggest bacon & eggs during the weekends.
Here are things you can add to your scrambled eggs, any day. Choose one option, several or all of them:
- Fried bacon (you may have to buy some extra to add this on weekdays too)
- Butter on top of the eggs
- Smoked salmon (additional shopping required)
- Cheese on top of the eggs (sliced or grated, let melt on top)
- ½ – 1 avocado (additional shopping required)
Feel free to switch breakfast at any time – every day if you want – to any of the recommended below. Some extra ingredients may have to be bought (see below).
- Bacon & eggs: You may need to buy additional bacon, if you want this on weekdays too
- Omelet: Requires buying a few mushrooms, an onion and perhaps more shredded cheese
- Egg muffins: Requires buying a couple of additional scallions, some more bacon or chorizo, more shredded cheese and possibly extra pesto.
- Boiled eggs: Buy additional avocado or asparagus if you want to add.
- Dairy-free latte: Buy coconut oil, vanilla extract and ground ginger.
- Fried eggs: Everything already included in the regular shopping list.
More breakfast options with additional shopping
These breakfasts require some additional shopping; pickled jalapeños for the mexican scrambled eggs, and fresh spinach for the frittata.
The no-breakfast option
However, we do not recommend starting this habit during the two-week challenge. It’s better to change one thing at a time – what you eat.