Keto gift guide
It is easy to get stumped when looking for the perfect gift. Sometimes keto can be the hook that helps you find that present that seems ideal for the keto eater in your life. So whether it is your coworker’s birthday, your anniversary, Mothers’ Day, or a holiday splurge, if the recipient lives a low-carb lifestyle, then we’ve got you covered with keto-friendly gifts for every occasion.
At Diet Doctor, we do not accept any sponsorships or make any product endorsements. We’re fully funded by the people, via an optional membership.1 So, instead of recommending a collection of specific brands (that sometimes pay for such endorsements), we offer something even better: our unbiased ideas! And we’ll give you a sense of price range, too, to help you narrow things down.
How does it work? If something looks like a possibility, just click on the link to investigate further. It will take you to a collection of offerings on Amazon. (Note that these are NOT affiliate links; we will not benefit financially if you choose to purchase.) See what pops up and browse for something that suits your style and budget! Don’t forget to check-out the reviews before making a final selection. In the rare case where we have something specific in mind that is not on Amazon, we link you through to that particular item.
Happy keto-friendly shopping!
Stir up a big batch from our recipe collection, add a ribbon, and — presto! You have pretty, hand-crafted gifts for several friends and family members. The personal touch is always appreciated by anyone on your list. Cost of ingredients varies, but once wrapped, all of these delicious homemade creations are priceless!
Up first, a list of kitchen tools that aren’t in every kitchen but help make keto baking and cooking a breeze:
- Avocado tool (about $10)
- Bacon fat container ($15 to $25)
- Butter keeper ($10 to $25)
- Cast iron skillet ($15 to $35)
- Cheese slicer (Try the Swedish “plane” style! $7 to $22)
- Dehydrator ($40 to $179++)
- Fancy butter knife ($12 to $20)
- French press ($14 to $65)
- Grill mats — to protect veggies and shrimp on grill ($10 to $22)
- Hand-held milk frother ($7 to $22)
- Immersion blender ($25 to $60)
- Instant-read thermometer ($12 to $60++)
- Non-stick skillet ($22 to $100++)
- Oil mister ($6 to $25)
- Parchment muffin cup liners (under $10)
- Silicon baking mat ($8 to $27)
- Silicon muffin tins ($6 to $26)
- Spiralizer ($8 to $30)
- Splatter guard ($6 to $37)
- Tongs (under $10)
- Whisk (under $10)
- Zester ($7 to $14)
Give the gift of food! These items can be a bit of a splurge for everyday use, which makes them the perfect gift. Treat someone you love… ❤️
- Bag of nuts — Brazil nuts, macadamia nuts or pecans ($8 to $50)
- Cheese-making kit ($30 to $130)
- Dark chocolate bar ($4 to $10)
- Exotic spices like saffron ($9 to $50)
- Fancy oils — avocado, hazelnut, truffle-infused olive, macadamia or MCT ($7 to $40)
- Fancy salt — Celtic, Himalayan or lava ($6 to $20)
- Gourmet cheese basket ($24 to $64)
(Or, pick up a $10 wheel of brie and print out our popular recipe, keto oven-baked brie!)
- Jar of ghee ($10 to $40)
- Keto-friendly alcohol — clear spirits and dry wine ($6 and up)
- Low-sugar jerky or biltong ($7 to $42)
But wait, there’s more…
Haven’t found the perfect gift yet? Fear not. We have a few more ideas:
- Amusing keto-themed coffee mug ($11 to $20)
- Amusing keto-themed T-shirt ($15 to $30)
- Bacon novelty items ($6 to $40)
- Bento-style lunchbox ($17 to $54)
- Keto cookbook ($9 to $40)
- Ketone-testing — blood meter ($55 to $75), Ketonix breath meter ($129 to $199), or urine strips ($5 to $10)
- Soap dish for travel with butter (Food-grade material is key — $4)
Most information at Diet Doctor is free forever.
For our premium member features we offer a free 30 day trial. After that, should you choose to stay a member, the cost is $11.49 US dollars per month. No commitment, cancel online anytime.
We currently have more than 65,000 active members supporting us.