Dr. Malcolm Kendrick has studied and authored a book about cholesterol and heart disease. This is what he has to say on the topic.
Some of the points which are addressed in the interview are:
- Why is the current theory about what causes heart disease wrong?
- Is a high cholesterol dangerous?
- Should anyone take statins?
- What can people do to reduce their risk?
- Why Dr. Kendrick got interested in cholesterol and heart disease.
Watch a part of our interview above, where he talks about whether he thinks people should take statins (transcript). The full video is available (with captions and transcript) with a free trial or membership: