These ideas used to be heresy, but now there are athletes out there proving that it works – in some cases completely destroying their competition. Athletes are now breaking records, doing what was once considered impossible.
Professor Stephen Phinney have been researching and testing these ideas for a long time. I recently sat down with him for this interview. In it, Professor Phinney discusses the basics behind low-carb performance, who can benefit the most from it – and how to do it right.
You can watch the first 12 minutes above.
There’s an 18-minute second part to the interview, where Professor Phinney goes through many more practical tips and answers common questions. This second part is on the membership pages (free one month trial).
Here are a few of the things Professor Phinney mentions in the full interview:
- How avoiding gastro-intestinal problems while exercising can be one of the largest benefits from a low-carb diet
- What other great athletes are on low-carb diets, and how they are doing
- The story of a record-breaking rowing race from California – Hawaii, on a strict low-carb diet
- More on how to get the full benefits and avoid potential problems
- The future potential for athletes experimenting with this
- And much more
All this and much more you can learn in the second 18-minute part, on the membership site.
If you choose to stay a member for more than one month you’ll support the Diet Doctor website and our long-term mission of revolutionizing the health of humankind. You’ll join over 10 000 members that are powering our rapid growth. Among other big plans we hope to soon start production of several even higher quality video course series.