These ideas used to be heresy, but now there are athletes out there proving that it works – in some cases completely destroying their competition. Athletes are now breaking records, doing what was once considered impossible.
Professor Stephen Phinney have been researching and testing these ideas for a long time. I recently sat down with him for this interview. In it, Professor Phinney discusses the basics behind low-carb performance, who can benefit the most from it – and how to do it right.
You can watch the first 12 minutes above.
There’s an 18-minute second part to the interview, where Professor Phinney goes through many more practical tips and answers common questions. This second part is on the membership pages.
Here are a few of the things Professor Phinney mentions in the full interview:
- How avoiding gastro-intestinal problems while exercising can be one of the largest benefits from a low-carb diet
- What other great athletes are on low-carb diets, and how they are doing
- The story of a record-breaking rowing race from California – Hawaii, on a strict low-carb diet
- More on how to get the full benefits and avoid potential problems
- The future potential for athletes experimenting with this
- And much more
All this and much more you can learn in the second 18-minute part, on the membership site.